Battle of Arras 1940 Matilda II vs Panzer 38, 2284
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
We symbolically combined two models of famous tanks in the scene of the Battle of Arras fought on May 21, 1940, during the French campaign. It was then that Matilda II tanks had the opportunity to face German units equipped with, among others, Panzer 38(t) tanks. The Allied counterattack at Arras allowed valuable time to become prepared at Dunkirk for the evacuation of troops to Great Britain during Operation Dynamo.
Tanks and elements of the diorama in the form of fragments of buildings, lampposts and two signposts pointing to Arras and Dunkirk recreate historical events that had a large impact on the course of World War II. The models have working tracks, and the tank turrets are movable and can be rotated. There are only high-quality, durable prints on the blocks. You won't find any stickers here!
The set is not only a treat for collectors, a great history lesson and many hours of great fun spent building a diorama, but also a great way to start your adventure with Polish COBI construction blocks. The Battle of Arras also completes the collection of vehicles released in 1:35 scale as part of the Historical Collection, World War II.
- 1015 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Two models of tanks in 1:35 scale
- Building ruins and accessories
- Cooperation with The Tank Museum
- Cooperation with the Deutsches Panzermuseum Münster
Model dimensions (length x width x height):
Dimensions of MATILDA II: (L x W x H): 175mm (6.89") x 80mm (3.15") x 73mm (2.87")
Ruins model dimensions: (L x W x H): 215mm (8.46") x 95mm (3.74") x 117mm (4.60")
Dimensions of the PANZER 38(t): (L x W x H): 145 (5.70”) x 65mm (2.56”) x 75mm (2.95”)